1. The key role of the position is to improve supplier factories’ working environment and environmental issues.
2. Encouraging the supplier factories to take corrective action and monitoring until completion.
3. Promoting capacity building at the supplier factories to meet FR’s requirements.
4. Working to identify and eliminate root-causes of the problems.
5. Aligning with production and other departments and external stakeholders.
6. Visit our supplier factories for 3-4 days a week to check and follow-up their corrective action.
7. Weekly meeting – To share the weekly schedule and target with Tokyo HQ.
8. Report weekly finding to Tokyo HQ and discuss improvement.