1. Prepare and offer presentations to new and existing customers about Products and Services focusing on creating new business opportunities and enhancing the already established customer base.
2. Maintain relations with MTB’s, distributors, and key accounts via telephone and on-site visits providing information about our technology and services.
3. Follow industry trends, competitors direction, and offer value-added propositions.
4. Manage warranty parts orders and machine installation base for (MTB’s), distributors, and key accounts.
5. Follow the set MEIN budget and assist in preparing new budgets to control expenditure relating to the needs assessed.
6. Communicate with Management about the service expectations of key accounts as well as reporting any requests taken from the customer base.
7. Final point of contact for the MTB and Dealers in regards to Advanced Technical/Engineering issues when the service engineers have not made a resolution.
8. Provide direction and guidance, being available ‘worldwide’ to help diffuse politically charged situations through swift problem resolution.
9. Follow-up with Technical claims and any requests for training or support.