1. Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g. routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN).
2. Manage and monitor all installed system and infrastructure.
3. Install, configure, test, and maintain operating system, application software and system management tools.
4. Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes, and security configuration.
5. Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
6. Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
7. Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
8. Provide Level 1-2 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
9. Work within established configuration and change management. policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
10. Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures.
11. Liaise with vendors for problem resolution.
12. Create user requirement and detail design system based on road map development.