• Conduct regular market surveys and analysis to stay up-to-date with the sports, fashion, market situation, competitor situation, etc to examine an ideal channel, products, price and launch timing to distribute
• Implement merchandising strategy in the department in line with market expectation with Sales division.
• Review data to identify trends (example of data: production forecast, pre-order, sell-through, conversion rate, etc)
• Communicate with the distribution partner as well as store staff frequently to capture the market demand
Saturday, Sunday, Public Holiday
Required work experience
• 5+ years of merchandiser experience in sporting goods or fashion retail business is ideal
• Strong analytical thinking, leadership skill, detail-oriented, and having the enthusiasm to learn business process
• English Business level
Our consultants will introduce you to suitible job openings based on your experience, qualification, job hunting schedule and personal preferences.
Job Application / Screening
Upon confirmation of your application, we will recommend you to our Clients with your resume. Usually, it takes up to 2 weeks for the screening process.
On passing the application screening process, Pasona will arrange an interview for you at our clients’ office. Gernerally, two face-to-face interviews are required in Indonesia. ※In some cases the interview can be held in Japan or performed over the telephone.
Job Offer / Successful Employment
To successful candidates, we will explain the conditions and details of your contract.
Employment Visa Application(if appicable) / Start Work
Once you have agreed and signed the employment contract, the company will then proceed to apply for a work visa. The visa application process takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
Until your working visa has been approved we will help and support you with any questions or problems you may have.